flavorings ( cheese, salt , barbeque etc… , in powder form)
Materials and Equipment:
slicer or knife
1) Select good and uniform sizes of potatoes.
2) Wash it thoroughly until all the adhering dirt are removed.
3) Peel the potatoes and place in basin of water to prevent browning.
4) Slice the potatoes uniformly. Thickness should be 1/16 inch.
5) Heat the cooking oil up to 270oF. Cook the sliced potatoes for 15 minutes or until crispy. Remove from oil and cool.
6) Dust with flavorings.
7) Pack into PE bags or other suitable containers.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.