1 pack 24 grams Mr. Gulaman gelatin or any similar product
2 tablets pure tabliya cacao, 29 grams
1 can small evaporated milk, 154 ml
6 tablespoons refined sugar
1) Place two pure tabliya tablets and one liter water in a pot. Cover and bring to slow boil for 30 minutes to one hour.
2) Add evaporated milk and refined sugar. Adjust according to your taste preference.
3) Sprinkle the gelatin to mixture slowly while stirring.
4) Continue stirring for five minutes to dissolve the gelatin completely.
5) Remove from fire. Pour into moulds. Cool and refrigerate before serving.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.