1 cup chopped carrots
1 cup chopped snap beans
1 cup mung bean sprouts
2 onions, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon salt
1) Fry onions and garlic over a very low fire for ten minutes or until they began to shrink. Low fire cooking of onions and garlic is more flavorful than rapid saute.
2) Mix the carrots, snap beans, tawgi and salt. Stir the mixture for five minutes.
3) Cool. Measure 1 tablespoon and wrap it in lumpia wrapper. See Banana Heart Lumpia for demonstration.
4) Deep fry lumpia until golden brown.
5) End product can be stored in freezer or chiller for later use.
Other vegetables of choice can be added to recipe .
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.