stainless steel spoon
Paper/Polyethylene or Paper/Foil/Polyethylene bags
1. Pierce eyes of the coconut and allow water to drain.
2. Preheat oven at 177°C (350°F) and put dewatered coconut until it cracks.
3. Remove the coconut meat from the shell and parings.
4. Slice the coconut meat with a peeler.
5. Mix thoroughly 2 parts slices with 1 part sugar.
6. Stand for 30 minutes and drain.
7. Dry in drier at 70°C (158°F) for 2 hours.
8. Toast in oven till golden brown.
Technology courtesy of DOST Tekno Pangkabuhayan.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.