She cooked this simple and delectable recipe for me. She said I should post this in my blog. Hmm! Maybe she has the intention of claiming this blog. Ouch!
1 kilogram galunggong (mackarel scad, small)
1 piece medium size ginger, sliced
1 teaspoon pepper
1 piece medium size onion, sliced
young banana leaves, as wrapper
1. Clean fish. Remove all internal organs. Wash thoroughly. Rinse.
2. Arrange fish in banana leaves in batches of 8-10 pieces.
3. Distribute pepper, onion, ginger on top of fish.
4. Fold the banana leaves neatly. It should cover all fish.
5. Arrange wrapped fish in double boiler and steam for 5 minutes or until cooked.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.