1 big tilapia
1 medium onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tomato, sliced
1) Choose a big fresh tilapia fish. Remove entrails and wash thoroughly. Most fish vendor will do this part for you.
2) Stuff onions, tomatoes and garlic in fish head and stomach.
3) Wrap the fish with clean aluminum foil. Leave both ends open to allow smoke penetration during broiling. Aluminum foil is used as wrapper to prevent burn fish skin, fresh banana leaves can be used as an alternative.
4) Broil the fish over the charcoal stove for one hour. Turn the fish every ten minutes to get an even broil.
5) Carefully open the aluminum wrapper and serve with a sauce of choice.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.