I rushed to nearby grocery to bought a small can of corned beef. I planned to mix it to my paayap and sigarilyas menu. I opened the can and found out that it was a meatloaf.
The meatloaf brand is CDO. The label looks very similar to corned beef can. I will be more careful next time.
So I ended up mixing scraped meatloaf to my veggies. Lucky me, the dish taste great.
2 retail bundle of paayap, cut
10 sigarilyas, sliced
2 onions, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
meatloaf, scraped of mashed, small can (CDO and the likes)
salt to taste
1) Saute garlic and onions in cooking oil until golden brown. Use low fire.
2) Add the vegetables (paayap and kalamismis) and meatloaf.
3) Add enough water to soak the meat and vegetables.
4) Boil until veggies are tender.
5) Mix black pepper and salt to taste.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.