Thanks to Michelle’s Golden Taco Shells, my wife was able to make tacos easily.
Here’s the short steps as seen on taco shells box.
1. Saute garlic and onion in hot oil.
2. Add ground beef until well cooked.
3. Season with salt, pepper and seasoning.
4. Fill 1 or 2 tbsp of ground beef in each taco shell or 1 tsp for taquito shell.
5. Add lettuce or cabbage, onion, tomatoes, taco sauce or hot sauce and top with grated cheese.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.