1 tasang corn flour
3 tasang harina
3 kutsaritang baking powder
1 tasang asukal
4 kutsarang margarine, tinunaw
1 latang gatas ebaporada, maliit
2 pirasong eggyolk
1 tasang kalabasa, luto at niligis na
1/4 kutsaritang vanilla
1 tasang tubig
1/4 tasang mantika, pang prito
1 cup corn starch
3 cups flour
3 tablespoons baking powder
1 cup sugar
4 tablespoons margarine, melted
1 evaporated milk, smallest can
2 pieces egg yolk
1 cup squash, cooked and mashed
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup water
1/4 cup cooking oil, for frying
Paraan ng pagluluto:
1) Ilagay sa isang lalagyan ang lahat ng sangkap at haluin. Dagdagan ng tubig kung sobra ng lapot.
2) I-prito sa maiinit na mantika, 1/2 tasa sa bawat salang.
3) Ihain habang mainit.
1) Mix all the ingredients well. Add water to adjust viscosity.
2) Measure 1/2 cup mixture and fry. Repeat to consume rest of the mix.
3) Serve while still hot. Topping with a quick melt cheese is a nice option.
A recipe included in Department of Agriculture 2013 Calendar. The original title was “Corn Hotcake”.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.