1 tasang corn flour
2 dalwang tasang nilagang camote, dinurog
1 tasang gatas, condensada
4 kutsarang margarina, tinunaw
25 pirasong pambalot ng lumpia
1 tasang asukal
1 cup corn flour
2 cups boiled kamote, mashed
1 cup milk, condensed
4 tablespoons margarine, melted
25 pieces lumpia wrapper
1 cup sugar
Paraan ng Pagluluto
1) Haluing mabuti ang kamote, corn flour, gatas at margarina sa isang lalagyan.
2) Maglagay ng isang kutsara sa pambalot ng lumpia at i-rolyo.
3) Pagulungin sa asukal at iprito sa lubog na mantika hanggang sa pumula.
1) Mix well mashed kamote, corn flour, condensed milk and melted margarine.
2) Place one tablespoon of mixture on lumpia wrapper and fold neatly.
3) Roll on sugar and deep fry until golden brown, an appearance similar to cooked banana cue.
A recipe included in the Department of Agriculture 2013 Calendar. The original tile is Corn Turon.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.