Materials and Equipment
Aluminium pot with lid. Stainless steel pot
– Sieve (0.05 cm mesh).
– Kitchen utensils: wooden spoon, knives, wooden chopping block, an assortment of plastic containers, kitchen cloths.
– Glass jars with screw-band lids.
– Source of heat.
– Wash the guavas and drain.
– Cut in quarters and blanch, if necessary.
– Extract the pulp.
– Sieve the pulp so that it acquires a uniform consistency (optional).
– Pasteurize at 90°C for 60 seconds and pack.
– Label and store.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.