Our mango processing technologies are filing up. This is another great addition.
6 pcs green mangoes
1/2 c coarse salt
2 c water
1. Wash mangoes in running water.
2. Peel and cut mangoes into halves. Slice cheeks uniformly.
3. Arrange slices in a preserving jar.
4. Boil salt and water solution for five minutes. Cool.
5. Pour salt solution on mango.
6.Cover loosely and allow to ferment for two to three days.
7. Tighten cover and store in refrigerator.
burong manga technology was provided by region10.dost.gov.ph
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.