This technology was published by DOST Tekno Pangkabuhayan. The page was deleted so you cannot find it anymore:
A detailed version of jelly making for calamansi jelly. General procedures for fruits can be found here.
bottles with new caps
1. Mix 1 part of calamansi seeds to 3 parts of water.
2. Drain the mixture into cheesecloth allowing the juice to pass completely.
3. Wash the seeds again with one part water. Drain the juice completely. Mix it to the first effluent.
4. Add sugar and calamansi juice (1 part pectin extract: ¾ part sugar and 1/10 part calamansi juice).
5. Boil to jellying point (108-110°C).
6. Remove foams and bubbles. Do not stir.
7. After cooking, pour hot into sterilized bottles.
8. Remove all bubbles at the top.
Marvin is the lead chocolate maker of Ben and Lyn Chocolate Inc. Has strong background in food research and development. Occasionally conducts training and lectures. Lecturer of Cocoa Foundation of the Philippines. Do coaching and consultancy services on his free time.